Today, we are discussing creative website design for real estate agencies. We have started our research on real estate website design in Allentown, Pennsylvania. There are over a hundred well-known real estate agencies / firms in the Allentown area which have a digital presence.
Are you doing enough to make your practice stand out on the digital edge?
We have a few questions for you before starting discussions on a creative real estate agency or firm website design concept.
Are you looking for website design agency in Allentown, PA? Are you running a real estate firm in Allentown, PA?
- Does your website reflect your company / brand identity to your targeted audience?
- Are you getting found locally on major search engines e.g. Google, Bing or Yahoo – What is Local Search?
- Does your website give you a good return on your investment (ROI)?
- Is your website responsive or mobile friendly? What is responsive website design?
Why do we ask the above questions?
We know that the majority of the companies or agencies don’t include digital branding and local marketing / digital marketing practices when they are creating a website design. You should know a little bit about digital marketing and local SEO before creating a website design for your real estate agency.
You might be thinking, why we are discussing digital marketing and local SEO points for a creative real estate firm design topic. We always start a design after research on industries and competitor, especially today since we are discussing real estate firm design concept in Allentown.
Let’s discuss the creative website design concept – Creative Real Estate Design Concept
We have discussed with our client their real estate agency website design concept. The main points of discussion is below:
- They want a neat and clean #website design especially use White color on the site
- They want a creative banner with proper messages
- They want a listing of their services on the home page represented by icons rather than lengthy text.
- They want a listing of their recent project with title and project image
- They have over 20+ client recommendations.
- They also need a proper social media setup for their firm.
- The website design must be responsive.
We have started working on the website design concept; due to NDA (NonDisclosure Agreement) with our client, we never disclose the firm or organization information in our blog. We are 100% confident that our concept is unique. If you find any element or design concept of your company or organization then feel free to contact us – Creative Website Design Agency
If you are interested in having a creative website design for your Real Estate Agency, then please contact Creative Website Design or BusinessCreator. We would be pleased to work with you on your digital success.